Roof Replacement Service in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Today’s high-quality roofing materials, when installed by experts, are designed to last for decades. Roofing technology has improved dramatically over the years and, unless your roof is damaged by high winds or large hail, you can count on it to protect your home and your family for many years to come, in most cases. Still, like all home exterior systems, any home’s roof will eventually need replacement. The problem is that it’s difficult for the typical homeowner to tell whether or not it’s time to start thinking about a new roof. Since roof replacement represents a substantial expense, replacing your roof before it needs to be replaced just doesn’t make sense. Here are some guidelines to help you understand when a typical residential roof may need replacement. If any of these apply to your roof, call us for a free evaluation:
- Roof Leaks – While no roof leak is a good thing, not every roof leak means that your roof needs to be replaced. Our Twin Cities roofing company offers convenient, affordable roof repair services, unlike some other roofing companies. If we can repair your roof, and it’s otherwise sound, it can give you more years of service before requiring replacement. We’ll give you an honest evaluation. If your roof is in good shape, except for the needed repair, we’ll never suggest a roof replacement where one is not needed.
- Storm & Weather Damage – Minnesota’s harsh weather conditions can damage your roof. From strong straight-line winds and large hail (larger than marble-size) associated with thunderstorms to ice dams caused by poor roof ventilation and heavy snowfalls, weather damage to any roof can shorten its life and create the need for roof replacement. If any of those conditions have occurred at your location, you could have roof damage, even if that damage isn’t obvious. Call us for an evaluation of your roof’s condition. We can work with your insurance company to get the problem solved.
- An Aging Roof – How old is your roof? Do you know? Signs of an aging roof included cracked or broken shingles, extreme loss of mineral granules on a asphalt composite shingle roof, or curling shingles. Moss and lichen growth on your roof may also indicate an aging roof, but may not require roof replacement. Let our experienced roofer evaluate your older roof and provide a free estimate if it needs replacement. In many cases, we’re able to reassure owners that their roof will continue to protect their home for years to come. We don’t want to replace sound roofs any more than you want an unnecessary replacement.
- Appearance Issues – If your roof is just looking shabby, no longer complements your house’s exterior color scheme, or you want to upgrade to a more modern or different roofing type, you may want to get an estimate for a roof replacement for aesthetic reasons. It can be a great way to upgrade your home’s appearance and to increase your pride of ownership. We can provide many options for you to consider. A brand new roof can be the highlight of a home remodeling project, providing the finishing touch to renewing your home’s appearance
- Home Sales – Whether you’re selling a home or looking for a new home to purchase, the condition of its roof can be a major issue. An aging or unattractive roof can keep a home from selling quickly and at a good price. For buyers, the prospect of having to replace a roof soon after buying a new home can be daunting. At our top-quality roofing company, we offer affordable, objective roof inspection services, complete with a detailed written report. Trust us to give you the facts you need to make your best decision.
Get a Roof Evaluation from a Trusted Twin Cities Roofing Contractor
Most homeowners just don’t have the knowledge and experience to thoroughly evaluate the condition of their home’s roof. You can do an inspection, looking for the issues described above, using binoculars to examine any part of your roof. Looking in the attic with a powerful flashlight can help spot the signs of roof leaks. It’s best to stay off the roof, though, since falling off a roof can result in serious injuries. In any case, having your roof evaluated by a trusted, professional Minneapolis St. Paul roofing contractor, like Incline Exteriors, is the best way to discover whether your roof is in good shape or may need replacement. We have the skills, experience, and knowledge needed to safely inspect your entire roof and to evaluate it thoroughly. As our long-time customers know, we’ll give you an honest evaluation and, if a replacement is the best idea, we’ll give you a competitive price quote for the replacement. If your roof is OK, we’ll let you know that, too. We won’t ever suggest roof replacement when it’s not needed.
Minnesota Most Trusted Roof Replacement Company in Minneapolis St. Paul
If you have any concerns about the roof on your current home or business building, or have noticed issues with your roof, your next step should be to call a trusted, reputable roofing contractor, like Incline Exteriors. We offer free, no-obligation roof replacement estimates at your location, expert roof repair and maintenance services, and roof inspection services for real estate agents, brokers, home buyers and sellers. Our commitment to integrity, honesty, and customer service is your assurance that the information we provide will be accurate, objective, and fair. If you do need a new roof, we’d like your business, but we won’t try to sell you any services you don’t need. Give us a call any time you have a roofing question.